Consumers purchase and use products based upon the reliance that the product was properly designed, tested and manufactured. Unfortunately, this is not always the case and consumers can be seriously injured by commonly used products.
The lawyers at Wocl Leydon, LLC have extensive experience fighting to ensure clients receive the maximum compensation possible in product liability cases. We understand the confusion and frustration that follows an injury caused by a product purported to be safe by the manufacturer. With a team of dedicated professionals working by our side, we will carefully examine the product, its history and defects in the design or manufacturing process.
Skilled Stamford Product Liability Attorneys
Our attorneys handle product defect claims involving a wide range of consumer, commercial and industrial goods, including:
- Motor vehicle design and manufacturing defects that lead to sudden unintended acceleration, defective fuel systems and vehicle rollovers.
- Defective motor vehicle components, including tires, seats, seat belts, air bags and child safety seats.
- Industrial and construction machinery
- Power tools
- Household cleaners
- Cribs – it has been reported that an average of 26 infants die each year from crib injuries
- Toys – the Consumer Product Safety Commission reported that there were an estimated 212,000 emergency room visits in 2002 that were related to dangerous toy use.
- Sporting goods and athletic equipment
- Lawn maintenance equipment, including lawn mowers, hedge trimmers and leaf blowers
- Recalled products
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury as a result of these or other consumer product defects, we encourage you to contact our office. We can discuss your situation through a free consultation and provide you with a realistic assessment of your best course of action.
Wocl Leydon, LLC offers free consultations in all personal injury cases. For additional information about our experience and approach to client representation in Connecticut consumer product defect cases, contact us at either of our Fairfield County locations.
We represent clients statewide and handle all of our products liability cases on a contingency basis. There are no legal fees to pay unless we win.