Experienced and Compassionate Bridgeport Personal Injury Attorneys in Bridgeport, Connecticut
Wocl Leydon is widely recognized and respected across the state. Our lawyers have repeatedly been named as Connecticut Super Lawyers® and New England Super Lawyers®. We have won millions of dollars for our clients. We’re ready to work hard for you. It is our goal to get you the maximum amount of compensation available for your injury claim. How do we do this? Through thorough preparation, aggressive representation, and extensive experience and skill.
Our team is proud of the reputation that we have built. We approach each case with the integrity and compassion that it deserves. We will listen to you and will deal with any concerns you have in a compassionate, professional manner. We also know that communication is important to you. At times, you may be anxious about the status of your case, which is why we make it a point to keep you updated whenever new developments occur.
That’s why we are the firm that other lawyers refer their clients to. Our ability to achieve results for our clients and our commitment to doing things the right way is truly what makes our firm stand out.
Wocl Leydon firmly believes in using our experience to make Bridgeport and the greater Connecticut community a better place. We frequently teach at legal seminars where we share our knowledge with other lawyers. We play key roles in committees that recommend changes to the law in Connecticut. We have brought cases to the appellate courts that resulted in law changes for the benefit of Connecticut citizens ad victims of negligence.
Why You Need Bridgeport Personal Injury Lawyers to Help You with a Claim
Personal injury claims may seem straightforward, but they often are not. Those responsible for the accident may deny their responsibility, or their insurers may refuse to pay the claim or offer far less than you deserve. A personal injury claim requires documentation, medical reports, negotiations, and much more. Our personal injury lawyers know what it takes to develop your case from start to finish. No matter what the case requires, we are ready to handle it.
Our seasoned personal injury lawyers can:
- Fight for your rights. When people are injured, they need support and advice that they can trust. In many cases, insurance companies will not want to pay a fair settlement, but a personal injury lawyer knows how to bring them to the negotiation table. Even when insurers are willing to pay, they often offer far less than an injury victim deserves. Our lawyers will fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Build a strong and persuasive claim. At every step in a personal injury claim, insurers and individuals will demand proof of your injuries. It’s a time-consuming and confusing process that is easy to get wrong. However, our lawyers have decades of experience developing personal injury claims, and we will gather everything that your claim needs. We will investigate the accident, speak with witnesses, consult with experts, and more.
- Handle the paperwork and hassle of a claim. Personal injury claims can generate huge amounts of information including police reports, medical records, witness testimony, and many others. A claim depends on these records, but gathering them and compiling them can be exhausting. When you’re recovering from an injury, put your time into your recovery and let a personal injury lawyer handle the rest.
- Negotiate with insurance companies. Sometimes it’s difficult to figure out just what an injury has cost you. Our lawyers will evaluate your claim, gather documentation, and negotiate with insurance companies for a settlement. We know how insurers operate and we know how to effectively negotiate with them for the full and fair compensation you deserve. Don’t leave your settlement to chance – and don’t leave it up to the insurance company.
- Take your claim to court if needed. In most cases, defendants and their insurance companies will settle before a trial is needed. However, if your claim must go to court, it’s important to have a knowledgeable and experienced trial lawyer in your corner. Court proceedings and trials are governed by complex rules and procedures. An experienced trial lawyer will develop your case on the evidence, draft a legal strategy, and represent you throughout the case with the strength and integrity you deserve.
No matter how you were injured or where you are at in your claim, our experienced personal injury lawyers want to help. If you have been injured, get in touch with us today.