One Of The Top Personal Injury Law Firms In Connecticut
At Wocl Leydon, we fight for those who have been hurt due to the reckless or negligent actions of others. We have handled all types of personal injury cases across Connecticut, and we’re proud to help injury victims secure the justice they deserve. Our firm’s work has been recognized by Connecticut Super Lawyers®, New England Super Lawyers®, Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Best Lawyers in America, and many others. We bring decades of experience, and in every case, we offer our clients the trusted advice and proven trial strategies that we are known for.
If you’ve been injured, contact us today for a free consultation about your case. Call us or contact us online today.
Cities We Serve In Connecticut
Types Of Personal Injury Cases We Take
- Car accidents. Crashes are responsible for thousands of injuries and hundreds of deaths every year in Connecticut. An experienced trial lawyer will work with insurers, individuals, and companies to get you the compensation that you deserve.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcycle riders lack many of the protections that other vehicles have. Even with the best safety equipment, there’s still a high risk of injury. Add to this the fact that other drivers often don’t watch out for motorcycle riders, and you have a recipe for serious injury.
- Dangerous and defective products. Sometimes the design of a product is faulty, and at other times it’s the manufacturing process that creates the dangerous product. Regardless of the origin, defective products can harm you and those you love. When they do, there may be compensation available.
- Truck accidents. Delivery trucks and semi-trucks are powerful pieces of industrial equipment. When they strike a normal automobile with their weight and power, injury is nearly always the result. Trucking accidents can be complex and may involve the liability of many parties including the driver, the shipping company, equipment manufacturers, and others.
- Dog bites. When dogs attack, you can be left with disfigurement, infections, and other major injuries. These can be life-threatening and cause problems for years to come. Dog attacks are particularly harmful to children who may not be able to defend themselves. The result can be scarring and injuries that last a lifetime.
- Bicycle accidents. When you’re riding a bicycle on Connecticut roads, you have rights. However, others on the road may not respect your rights, and an injury may be the result. Unfortunately, bicyclists have little to no protection against the weight and power of a car. When a car hits a bicyclist, broken bones, head trauma, and other major injuries are likely.
- Dangerous premises. Those who own property are expected to maintain it and keep it safe for guests. When they do not, it’s easy to end up hurt. Unattended spills can cause slipping hazards, faulty wiring can start a fire, and a failure to repair problems can result in any number of injuries, just to mention a few examples.
- Pedestrian accidents. Pedestrians are often at the mercy of others on the road. Like bicyclists, pedestrians can easily be hurt or killed in a collision. Pedestrians face unique challenges to recovery, but an experienced personal injury lawyer can help.